Re: There is no such thing as "my version"

Author:Ken MacLeod

This is the first I've heard that you were dropping the idea of creating an alternative proposal. As such, that should all be taken in the past tense based on a belief that an alternative proposal was in the works.

If you're backing out of RSS evolution for the time being, then RSS 1.0 is the only focus on evolving RSS at this time. To me, that sounds like enough reason to keep the name as-is.