Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Author: Dave Winer Posted: 1/12/1999; 8:22:59 AM Topic: Frontier-XML Tutorial Msg #: 2023 Prev/Next: 2022 / 2024
I'm doing a speaking gig in mid February at the
The topic is "XML and Scripting: Building Applications Using Frontier 5". It's a 3.5 hour tutorial. That's enough time to get in there and do some work.
Here's the question. What should I show them? Of course I will show them how we use XML in our content management applications. I'll probably give them a sneak preview of the role XML editing plays in Frontier 6. (I'm such a tease!)
Immediately I think of the DOM implementation that Tallent is working on. How's that going?
Want some ideas? Check out our XML site..
Do you have any applications that are fundamentally different from the ones we're developing?
Help me plan this session.. Thanks!
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Frontier-XML Tutorial, Ian Beatty, 1/12/1999; 8:56:07 AM
- Re: Frontier-XML Tutorial, Deke Smith, 1/12/1999; 11:06:22 AM
- Re: Frontier-XML Tutorial, Philippe Dambournet, 1/12/1999; 4:44:46 PM
- Re: Frontier-XML Tutorial, Stéphane Volet, 1/12/1999; 7:00:05 PM
- Re: Frontier-XML Tutorial, Deke Smith, 1/14/1999; 8:36:08 PM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:47:12 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.